- Anyway. :) This is another project I did for my sister; I found these long note cards with envelopes at Goodwill, and altered them for her for Christmas. There are two of each design; from left to right, clockwise:
1. SPOT ON jumbo wheel in Night of Navy, "celebrate" from WONDERFUL WORDS in Green Galore and embossed.
2. SPOT ON jumbo wheel in Versamark and embossed in gold, "NOEL" from HEADLINE ALPHA in Versamark and embossed in black.
3. Striped designer paper from Holiday Mini; "Happy Everything" from HAPPY EVERYTHING in Always Artichoke, swirls from ELEGANT GREETINGS on Whisper White in Always Artichoke, punched out and matted on Always Artichoke punched squares.
4. Purely Pomegranate designer paper from Holiday Mini, Wintergreen designer paper, verse from ELEGANT GREETINGS in Purely Pomegranate, matted on Basic Black.
5. "Thank" from BIG DEAL ALPHA, "you" from HAPPY EVERYTHING - both in Purely Pomegranate - hearts and envelope from "GREETINGS GALORE" in Basic Gray, colored with aquapainters in Purely Pomegranate, background sponged with Basic Gray.
6. Envelopes all stamped with the beginning "N" from one of the verses in ELEGANT GREETINGS, because my sister's last name is NOEL. :)
And this is the tin that they all go into; I used a pencil eraser to make the polka dots with Timber Brown Stazon.
Kelli told me she's going to take the whole kit & caboodle to work and keep in her desk, for those unexpected card needs. :)
What have YOU been stamping lately???? Show me! :)