Thursday, December 13, 2007

It's not always the gift that counts! :)


OK, y'all know I've been incredibly busy lately - and here's some of what I've been doing. I love to bake/cook for other people, but sometimes things get too complicated - so I go back to the easy stuff, like coated pretzels and peppermint bark.
But it's not necessarily WHAT I give, as much as how it LOOKS. ;) Real Red card stock as a bag topper, retired Little Layers 2 ornament stamped in Brilliant Blue, retired DD Pines stamped in Garden Green, and CURRENT "Merry Christmas" from Holidays & Wishes stamped in Real Red, all on Whisper White. Notched the WW with the ticket corner punch, and voila! Easy, beautiful packaging that people will remember for at least an hour past when the contents are consumed. :D
What are YOU giving away this year???? I hope you've been taking the time to STAMP. I'll show you either tomorrow or Saturday what my BIG project is today.... :) Let's just say, I'm DEFINITELY stamping today!

No comments: