Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Keep doing your gifts! :D


Isn't this the cutest little basket??? It's not an original idea; I got it from Kimberley Morris, whose link is over in the link section to the right!
ANYWAY. Our scallop punch PERFECTLY fits a York peppermint patty; this basket holds two for shipping, three for a table favor. :) SUPER simple! You'll find the tutorial for the basket on Kimberley's site - both links in this text will take you there. :)
Since I don't do Halloween, I decided to use my favorite Cerise designer paper - alas, it was for sale too short a time!:D - and make a Christmas basket. It was going to be taught at a class, but the class didn't make. So my sample got shipped off to a lucky swap recipient! :)
OK, I'm off to do more baking and cooking for our Open House this Sunday; if you're local, please stop by any time from 4 - 7! If you need directions, please email me at poohisstampin@aol.com!
Now, go take the time to STAMP something - I have to! LOL!