Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Keep doing your gifts! :D


Isn't this the cutest little basket??? It's not an original idea; I got it from Kimberley Morris, whose link is over in the link section to the right!
ANYWAY. Our scallop punch PERFECTLY fits a York peppermint patty; this basket holds two for shipping, three for a table favor. :) SUPER simple! You'll find the tutorial for the basket on Kimberley's site - both links in this text will take you there. :)
Since I don't do Halloween, I decided to use my favorite Cerise designer paper - alas, it was for sale too short a time!:D - and make a Christmas basket. It was going to be taught at a class, but the class didn't make. So my sample got shipped off to a lucky swap recipient! :)
OK, I'm off to do more baking and cooking for our Open House this Sunday; if you're local, please stop by any time from 4 - 7! If you need directions, please email me at poohisstampin@aol.com!
Now, go take the time to STAMP something - I have to! LOL!

3 comments:

Christi Flores said...

Too cute!!

Cheryl KVD said...

This is super cute. You always have the neatest creations here!
Cheryl

Lori said...

Love this little project! What stamp set is Merry Christmas circle from???
From "the other TS Lori"