Saturday, December 1, 2007

DECEMBER FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I think this card is very appropriate for today, since the Retired List came out this morning! Just thinking about the sets we're saying goodbye to, and looking forward to the new SPRING/ SUMMER Idea Book & Catalog is going to take up a lot of MY brain power today! LOL!
It's the first day of December!!! Only 24 days until Christmas! I'm still not done with decorating, which is HIGHLY unusual for me, not done everything for everyone yet, but I'm working on it. :) How are YOU doing with everything????
Just so you know, the ACCESSORIES retired list will be out on December 10. I'm really looking forward to the new accessories in the IB&C - that's always my favorite part. As you can see from my blog photos, there's a lot you can do with a few stamp sets and LOTS of accessories, etc. They're so much fun to play with! :) This card was from the November 10/10/10, Bashful Blue card stock with Whisper White and Certainly Celery, SUMMER BY THE SEA stamp set - which has been on the Dormant List - and various Stampin' Write markers. I LOVE THIS STAMP SET!! :)
Email me if you want to place an order at poohisstampin@aol.com. :) Have a WONDERFUL weekend, and PLEASE! take the time to STAMP something - save your sanity, not your stamps! :D

No comments: